Wednesday, February 29, 2012

taguchi1 cho-me

my neighborhood Taguchi 1cho-me. this place is located by east gate of kansaidaigai. there are lots of facilities which people gather.
 this place is a hospital called"tanoguchi-shinryo-jo".  this place is located next to my apartment. it is always  crowded by old people mainly. Every time I pass the hospital I see people talking in front of the hospital. I think this place can be one place people enjoy talking.
there is another hospital nearby Tanoguchi-shinryo-jo. the hospital called Sugano-iin. these 2 hospitals located within 5minuts from my house. I do not know why these hospital located really close but at least people who live in this town easily can go see doctors.






Tanoguchi 1cho-me has more place where people gather.  there is a big park called "Tanoguchi-koen" this park is really big, and lots of activity occurring  in the place such as baseball activity, gate-ball, soccer and so on. the park is also good to take a walk and chill so people go there and communicate with people. I often go there and take a nap, and sometime I talk to people there.

When I think of neighborhood, I think about this place called"nishi taguchi komingashi." this place is for the local organization, therefore, people gather and organize event such as festival or some assembly.  you see a little bullet board on the right side of the picture.  organization inform people local event and stuff so I sometime see people stop by there and take a look at the bullet board.


Through the research for this blog, I realized that there are many place people are able to gather and share information, and also I became loving this neighborhood because of this many places people can gather.

1 comment:

  1. People gathering and sharing information is a great way to define a neighborhood. And the park is a good place for participant-observation (and/or a nap). Have you ever participated in local events organized by people at the komingashi?

    ReplyDelete